My new instrumental record is finally out!!

Guitarzan

So i finally got the new instrumental record finished!! Its called " Inception ". It features tons of styles and tones, and amazing musicians like Gary Novak, Travis Carlton, Chris Cheney, Deron Johnson, Mike Landau, Kenneth Crouch and Lee Thornburg. There is a link to the CDbaby page in my sig. Itunes and other sites will follow over the next few days. Thanks so much to everyone for all the support over the years and I hope you all dig this one. I'm really proud of it!!

stevel

So i finally got the new instrumental record finished!! Its called " Inception ". It features tons of styles and tones, and amazing musicians like Gary Novak, Travis Carlton, Chris Cheney, Deron Johnson, Mike Landau, Kenneth Crouch and Lee Thornburg. There is a link to the CDbaby page in my sig. Itunes and other sites will follow over the next few days. Thanks so much to everyone for all the support over the years and I hope you all dig this one. I'm really proud of it!!

Love the Album cover.

Steve

todd richman

Congrats Josh-I will pick this one up. Love your tones and style and that is a great album cover shot!

Would love to see your current rig pics.

Your Lovepedal babyface Trem demo video has me thinking of adding a third tremolo to my board just for the type of sound you showed in the middle switch position where it is a sort of half-chop with some nice grit and added OD.

Carltone

I'm ordering one tonight when I get home from work... cool!!!
Been waiting for this for a while now... Congratz man!

Can't wait to hear it... good thing cdbaby is a fast shipper...:)

Rod

Tone is Paramount
Gold Supporting Member
Congrats Josh!!! from Rod at the Guitar Warehouse, Portsmouth, NH!!!

Guitarzan

Thanks so much guys!

Todd, I'll get some shots of my rig when I get home for NYE gigs tommorow. Its pretty much the same as always though..just the amp changes based on the gig.

Josh

Gigbag

Congratulations! I listened to the clips of your new songs, and they sound great. Tastey playing and tones.

rh

Robo Sapien NoiseMaker
Double Platinum Member
Done. Thanks for the head's up, and best of luck with it.