• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

My new Lollar powered Kinal Tele is here...

mojazzmo

Just picked it up on sunday. WOW!!!! I am just blown away by this fine piece of craftsmanship. It is a chambered mahogany body, maple top, 5pc maple neck with ebony board and a rosewood veneer on the headstock. The pic isnt the clearest as I had to take it without a flash as the flash changes the color. It plays like dream, resonates and sustains for days but the magic pixie dust is the Lollar pickups. I can't say enough about them. The best I have ever played!!! An Imperial in the bridge and Low Wind Imperial in the neck. Unbelievable defintion and clarity in both p/ups even with heavy overdrive. My builder was very impressed with the Lollars as well. That's the short review. I will be doing a video review soon. Enjoy!!! Feedback and questions welcome.

mojazzmo

Thanks, John. The Lollars are magical, especially the Low Wind in the neck. It almost makes me want to try the Low Wind in the bridge as well. I going to attempt to record and video some sample sounds tonight and get them posted in the next few days!!

Trending Topics