My New Pedal Board from Trailer Trash

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by GM1, Sep 28, 2005.

1. Jim Martin

Jim Martin Member

You turn all of those on and you won't need that tuner...

2. Moe45673

Moe45673 Member

Hey! Your board is on the site gallery!

damn, that really shows that each board is carefully wired with extreme attention to detail

3. ryman150

ryman150 Member

Hey everybody. I can't believe I didn't find this thread earlier. Bountyhunter mentioned he saw my board over the summer. I figured I'd post a pic.

[​IMG]

I love the pedalboards. I think they're the best out there. Just over the top.

I liked seein ya'lls boards as well! They looked awesome!

4. BountyHuntr

BountyHuntr Member

There it is! Have you changed some pedals? Thought you had 2 line 6's? I'm really aching for a TT pedalboard but having a hard time fitting my G System and other pedals on one of the standard sizes!

You guys going to be back at Isle of Capri, Booneville, MO in the near future?

Cam

5. ryman150

ryman150 Member

I think you should fit the G system on a larger board. Measure it out and compare to sizes on the website. Actually I am with a different artist now. We were just in Kansas City a few weeks ago. Check out my webpage if you'd like. The tour dates are updated as they come. Just click on my gear in my signature.

Are you gigging much around MO or that area?

Thanks man!

6. BountyHuntr

BountyHuntr Member

I have an RC boost, Keely Comp, Keeley BD2, and Morley Wah in addition to the GS. I would also like to add my EB Vol pedal. Problem is the Double Wide is barely deep enough and not wide enough and the Triple Wide is plenty wide, just not deep enough. Wish I could mount the RC, the Comp, and the BD2 inside the board. I might be able to make it work then.... Still working on a solution... I won't buy any other board until I get this figured out... Trailer Trash is the only way to go....

I'll check the site out... we played(are playing) 49 weekends this year and we're already booked 48 next year... I should do this full time and quit my day job!!!!

Great to hear from you!

Cam

7. guitarplayaman

guitarplayaman Member

Wassup Ryan!!!

Rooster is the best guy and a great guitar player. His attention to detail is amazing.

Now if I could just find the ****er who stole my first TT pedal board...Rock Star TRash....red glow top....that son of a @@#$@$#^%^@@

B

8. ryman150

ryman150 Member

Hey man I haven't talked to you in a while!! Hope you're doin great. Yah, I can't believe somebody would do somethin like that. I love your green glow top board though!

9. BountyHuntr

BountyHuntr Member

Lonestar???? Dude, you've stepped up in the world!! Don't think you'll be playing Ilse of Capri much........ Congratulations!!!

10. ryman150

ryman150 Member

Thanks man I appreciate it. It's been a wonderful experience and a huge blessing.

11. pacomc79

pacomc79 Member

Wow, those are awesome guys.

I would be impressed just walking through the venue looking at the stuff on top the pedal boards then the boards themselves are very classy. It's always nice to see attention to detail, especially with the connecting cables.

12. GM1

GM1 Member

They are even more impressive in real life. The detail is amazing. And mine is dead quiet

13. ryman150

ryman150 Member

You may consider running two small boards and daisy chaning them together. This way if you wanted just the G unit, you could have it and maybe volume on one board, and the rest on a smaller t-trash board. Even have them made to match...??

14. Mr. Kite

Mr. Kite Supporting Member

Those boards look fantastic! They are the nicest I've seen short of the full boat Pete Cornish deal. Is there a way to attach the pedals to the board without velcro? I have some vintage stuff that I'd hate to get all gunked up.

15. rabbit

rabbit Member

Ryan,

that´s one of the most incredible boards if see up to date. I love the blue light feature.

The board is wired by the trailer trash techs, right? So, if you order a board, do you send your pedals to them and tell them were to place them on the board? I think it works that way, just to make shure. (would be two expensive shippings if I´d ever decide to order one, so...)

16. ryman150

ryman150 Member

I think it was a blue light special when I ordered it..haha. JK. TTrash custom wired my board. I can see how shipping would be quite pricey. Yes, you would ship the pedals to Nashville. TTrash would speak with out on how you wanted them lined up, etc. You could even make a sheet of paper the size of your board and draw the out lines of where you wanted the pedals to live. TTrash boards are WELL worth it.

I recently revamped mine a few months back. I had the Neutrik Locking 1/4" input and outputs added on each side. This makes it nice, and looks killer I think. I also have a courtesy A/C on one side, so I plug my TTrash acoustic board into the courtesy on the electric board. Works nice. Good luck!! Thanks for the compliment on the board.

17. oxtone

oxtone Member

Wow, love those Trailer Trash boards! Man, I'm really Gassing for one. I use about 15 pedals - that would be a big board.

Ryan - Hey, cool board! Love the blue light. And thanks for the pics of your gear - wow, really pro stuff. Well, you are a pro...:)

18. stratovarius

stratovarius Supporting Member

Hey GM1! What are your impressions of the TES?

19. michael_smurphy

michael_smurphy Member

Here is mine !! (tks Tim !!)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. tedStrange

tedStrange Member

Agentcooper2001, which pedals are you using, I can make out most of them, except for a few at the bottom.
    Thanks,
    _TS