• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

My new Suhr...PICS

SteveVHT

What can I say...
I have literally, never been blown away by a guitar in my life till this one. It plays and sounds 100X better than it looks, so you can imagine.
It has the lowest action I've ever had, and the unfinished neck is like a babies ass...
John and the crew really out did themselves on this one. I honestly couldn't be happier with the outcome of this guitar....
The bridge pup screams, the neck pup is fat and thick like a LP, and the other 3 positions are the nicest strat sound I've ever heard...even more stratty than my strat...
So my hat's off to John Suhr and his team of craftsmen...
I am one happy son of a B.......
Steve

Reeek

Holy friggin MOLY is all I can say! :eek: :eek: :eek:

That is a BEAUTIFUL guitar! And I'm sure she plays and sounds better than she looks!!! YIKES!

SteveVHT

I couldn't be happier with the way it plays and looks.
It's that one guitar out of the thousands that I've played that just called my name immediately...
No breakin period needed....:D:D:D

Green Pro Am

Gold Supporting Member
Cool man. I love me some Suhr guitars.

I am curious about the unfinished neck. Is it different than the tsandard satin finish???

SteveVHT

Originally posted by Rocco Siffredi
Cool man. I love me some Suhr guitars.

I am curious about the unfinished neck. Is it different than the tsandard satin finish???
Yes....
It's oil rubbed with no finish at all. Very very nice baby smooth.
Steve

MikeP

Originally posted by SteveVHT
Yes....
It's oil rubbed with no finish at all. Very very nice baby smooth.
Steve
Tung oil?

Super Guitar you have there!
Congrats

SgtThump

Silver Supporting Member
That's AWESOME Steve!!! That is one of the nicest, no THE nicest quilt top I've ever seen! Amazing!!!

Congrats! Now go order 10 more to add to your collection! ;)

Chris

twoheadedboy

I personally wouldn't play something that flashy, but wow. I've seen a lot of quilted tops, and that is the most flawless I've ever come across. You have an absolute gem of a top there.

NuSkoolTone

WOW man. There are VERY few guitars that make me catch my breath and that is one of them!

How many pennies did that set you back if you don't mind me asking? I very well could see a suhr like that in my future.

JDouglee

Yes, very nice! :)

I like that 12th fret inlay alot. Is the S for SUHR or STEVE? hehe

What are the specs again?

SteveVHT

Originally posted by SgtThump
That's AWESOME Steve!!! That is one of the nicest, no THE nicest quilt top I've ever seen! Amazing!!!

Congrats! Now go order 10 more to add to your collection! ;)

Chris
LOL Chris....
I'm already working on the next order...no joke. I am so damn impressed with this guitar. Not only the fit and finish, but it's a true dream to play.
I'm sending this one back to John to have the neck profile and neck finish done the same....:D
Did I mention that I love this new guitar???

SteveVHT

Originally posted by JDouglee
Yes, very nice! :)

I like that 12th fret inlay alot. Is the S for SUHR or STEVE? hehe

What are the specs again?

For me...:D:D:D:D:D
No, it was actually very special order. Never to be done again,I hope....(I had to send John my first born...LOL)...:D

Solid Alder body, maple top.
Maple neck with Pao Ferro fingerboard
Reb Beach profile neck(his thinnest) oil rubbed
OFR Tremolo
SS frets
SSV+ bridge
V60LP middle
DSV neck
Steve

Trending Topics