• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

My pedal board at work! (Sans Small Stone)

Jet Age Eric

Mods, please let me know if this is uncool:

I thought it might be useful (and fun) if I listed all the pedals I used on my new record (which you can stream for free if you click the link in my sig), by track. This way it's easy to cross- reference. My rig is an SDG Vintage Myo’on (a beefed up BF Deluxe Reverb) with a master volume through an open-back 2x10 cab with Emi Copperheads.

Solidgold Superdrive: On every chorus, base tone (with wah) of track 11

Blackout Effectors Mantra: Low-gain: - Base tone on tracks 1, 3, 4, and 9
Stock: ringing chords on chorus of track 11

Blackout Effectors Blunderbuss: Inadvertently stacked with Solidgold Sonic Boom on second solo track 1; second part of solo on track 3; solo on tracks 5 and 7 (the latter stacked with DLS Rotosim)

Blackout Effectors Twosome:
Fix’d Fuzz: First solo on track 8
Musket: Solos on tracks 11 and 12

Solidgold Nitro (Top Boost mode): Stacked with Superdrive on solo on track 2; accents on track 9

Solidgold Agent 13: First solo on track 1; intro fuzz and first solo on track 4

Solidgold Sonic Boom (custom-built Muff): Inadvertently stacked with BE Blunderbuss on second solo on track 1; second solo on 4; second solo on track 8

Empress Tap Tremolo: First part of solo on track 3; break on track 8

DLS Rotosim: Base tone for most of track 5; solo on track 7 (stacked with Blunderbuss)

T. Rex Replica: All delays (weird sound effects on track 8 were my Yamaha E1005 analog delay and a Moog)

Dunlop Crybaby modded for TB: All wah

Maxon FL-9: used briefly on tracks 4 and 8

Trending Topics