• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

My posts were deleted...and I'm OK with that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

grritz

Silver Supporting Member
To those of you who pointed out that I had posted a pedal for sale here and I should not have done that, a sincere "thank you."

I honestly did not understand the rules on posting items for sale. I now know the rules and I respect them and I may just become a supporting member so I can post in the Emporium.

So again, thank you.
And gibs5000 is still a bonehead.:banana

TheoDog

Silver Supporting Member
With enough attention, the value of the supporting membership is the best investment in your musical life.… and beyond.

minty901

Um... who cares? This thread is pointless.

Edit: Unless you're being ironic by acknowledging your off-topic thread in another off-topic thread. In which case... maybe find something better to do?

grritz

Silver Supporting Member
Um... who cares? This thread is pointless.

Edit: Unless you're being ironic by acknowledging your off-topic thread in another off-topic thread. In which case... maybe find something better to do?
Yeah...that's right. Ironic. Maybe iconic, too. And perhaps a bit ionic, don'cha think?

jsytsma

I just finished up a great world war two documentary. The Nazis were going around asking people to please follow a couple of rules. People could ignore the rules, as the Nazi were just making friendly reminders.
:rotflmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Topics