• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

My proposed rig...

princetonreverb

I was a really long time vox man when I was gigging a lot with my band. When we disbanded I sold all of my stuff (I think I may react a little womanly when a band breaks up?). In the fall I kicked up a little solo project stuff with my wife, a violist and my drummer friend. I bought a swart ast on a whim and I did, and still so really dig it. I went from pretty strictly acoustic to electric about 90% of the time now (5 days a week). It's been a cool shift. I played a friends ac15 heritage and it lit my vox fire again. Scored a heritage and Hopefully she will land sometime before the end of the week! This will be my first stereo rig, anyone with any similar experiences with a similar setup?

this is the swart in a band context if you've ever been curious.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Y_ey_BH3fM

Last edited:

jacobhf

Silver Supporting Member
I can dig! Are you gonna be running any stereo effects? A/B'ing for clean dirty? Run both at the same time? what type of music? Details:)

princetonreverb

a lot of originals, and then worship stuff. I will probably run both at the same time, definitely a stereo delay, probably get an M13

jacobhf

Silver Supporting Member
Very cool. If you can you should make some video demos when it arrives and of the two together.

Trending Topics