• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

My recent score!

jbrown013

Well due to my eventide h3000 dying on me recently I was down a detune and pretty bummed about it. So in the interim of it being sent out for repairs I decided to look for a spx90 as a fill in. Well I found one but noticed the seller had symetrix 606 in the same picture and I inquired about apparently he had 3 all at a price I couldn't pass up.

It is a amazing delay unit! Oh and the spx90 isn't half bad either :)

Anyone else nab anything neat yet in 2017?

jbrown013

As soon as the RMA drawer comes back.... On a brighter note i did pay less for my 4 units than you did your 2 :p

JMMP1

Silver Supporting Member
Missed this year by a day, but got a fully loaded RM4 preamp for less than an unloaded preamp normally goes for. I'm looking forwards to the whirlpool that is MTS.

Dave L

Congrats, the 606 is a killer unit and I used it as my main dual delay for several years. In the end I got tired of working with it, it´s a real chore as you´ll soon see, but the possibilities and the tones are both second to none. I do miss mine from time to time, so shoot me a line if you ever want to clear out one of them.

Ian

The 606 delay is very cool and pretty simple if you just want basic delay settings.

I had one years ago and used it as a dual delay (2 independent delays).

It's too bad they never invested more in the UI on this unit......the tiny digital display was a pain to use.

Still a great sounding unit tho! :)

critter74

Silver Supporting Member
I bought a Korg AM8000r, which it seems to be even harder to find either the actual physical units or info regarding them, than their sister unit- the Korg DL8000r.

I should be getting it today....

italo de angelis

I bought a Korg AM8000r, which it seems to be even harder to find either the actual physical units or info regarding them, than their sister unit- the Korg DL8000r.

I should be getting it today....

Believe me... it was the same for the DL8000R but then something happened and units popped out quickly...

Nico sentos

Hello! I am a french Symetrix 606 user, and I would like to try some of the manual’s preset. After a reboot I’ve lost them all.
Do you think it is possible to recover them by a sysex dump?
And do you try to make an IPad interface for the rack?
I try with Lemur, but it is a little bit complicated for me.
Sorry for my bad English.
Take care.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom