• Please use the following thread to discuss any bugs, issues, or feature requests related to the forum software upgrade.

Click here for Thread

My recently acquired Benford.......

mslmg

Thanks! The guitar looks great, plays great and better yet it has awesome tone flexibilty. I am looking forward to this Friday when I will be able to give it a good workout. Steve exceeded my expectations in build quality. Fortunately for me I was able to pick it up and meet Steve and walk through his shop. Good guy and he build exactly what I wanted. :RoCkIn

Awesome. I'm glad you like yours! Steve is a great guy, and really cool to work with. He gave me a walk-through of his shop, also, it was a lot of fun.

bdegrande

Steve knows what he is doing - great guitars, and incredible values for what you get. Condiering what you get from Benford, it is hard to me to justify buying a high end production line guitar.

yumanike

Hey msmlg, your guitar is the one right above mine on the special orders page! Can you explain to me what the ON for the bridge does? I've got it on mine, but I haven't been playing guitar long enough to hear the tonal difference. That is an awesome guitar!

Trending Topics