1. The Rules have been updated regarding posting as a business on TGP. Thread with details here: Thread Here
    Dismiss Notice

My Soundclips....

Discussion in 'Member Video and Sound Clips' started by Troy T. Blues, Feb 22, 2006.

1. Troy T. Blues

Troy T. Blues Comstock Station

Hi!

This will be the first time that I've posted clips here on the TGP. These songs were done three years ago...I had posted a couple of them online before, but this is a first for my originals. These are all one takes, not well worked out solos, not perfect mixes by any means, but overall...pretty descent I think. We are a three piece band and I do the vocals, songwriting and arrangements. As for the leads, well...I think that I would have approached them much differently if they were done today. ;) However, this is a reasonable facsimile of my style & energy I guess...It is what it is.

All of these songs were recorded with my LP Junior (P90), with the exception of "San-Ho-Zay", which was with a Tele. I'm mainly a Strat player, but at that time, I decided to use the Junior because I liked how it sounded on these particular songs using a more of an open, aggresive sounding P90 . My band does a wide variety of Blues - souped up Blues/Rock.

I stumbled onto Soundclick some time ago, but I had a lot of trouble uploading the songs. Just recently I found out what the problem was...I'm not able to upload them from AOL, simple as that! It took a while to figure that out! :jo We are in the process of recording some new material for a current demo. I'm hoping that to have them posted within a month or so. The new songs coming up will all be recorded with a Strat (I think) ;)

Even though some these songs are not totally up to my standards, they are live & RAW, which is kind of cool too. I thought I would share them with you, so please let me know what you think and thanks so much for checking them out! :AOK

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=453795

2. CocoTone

CocoTone Senior Member

3. mikem

mikem Senior Member

Solid version of Spanish Castle Magic! Nice Hendrixy wah solo- a great listen!

:RoCkIn

Mike

4. johnfindlay

johnfindlay Member

Good stuff man!keep puttin stuff up! Good on the Jimi!

JF

5. Troy T. Blues

Hey CoCo!! Check your PM.

Thanks for the kind words Mike & John! Glad you liked Spanish Castle. Did you get a chance to hear the other clips? Thanks!

6. jlagrassa

jlagrassa Supporting Member

Definitely cool stuff Troy, Look forward to latest material!

7. Troy T. Blues

Thanks John!

BlueJakester, thank you too! I appreciate the kind words. :)