• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

My Sweet Lord! How would you carry this?

seiko

Hillarious,there's three or four TS type pedals on that board. Some kind of redundancy fail-safe design?

Look like it was designed to stay in one place.

Tibbonds

Doesn't this belong to a guy on this forum? I'm sure I saw this thread in the for sale bit here. Or was it the Seymour Duncan Forum?

nibus

The weight is the least of my concerns -

Who would need all those pedals? Who would pay for all those pedals?

By the end of the chain you'd be better off plugging straight in to a POD XT.

I do enough dancing with just my KOT and delay pedal!

I'd look like Michael Flatley if I had that board!!!!

enocaster

The price seems pretty high. 29 pedals @ $175 each on average (they are used) is $5075. Are the loopers, cables, routing, power supplies, and board really worth over $7K? Not to mention individual items aren't worth as much in a package deal.

LowWatt

Hillarious,there's three or four TS type pedals on that board. Some kind of redundancy fail-safe design?

Look like it was designed to stay in one place.
Actually, I count 8 that are based on the TS circuit. Wow.

Datsyuk

Peace, Love and Coltrane
Silver Supporting Member
But guys, it's only $12500.00 or for the Canadian contingent a mere $15390.00 (plus shipping) :messedup

Trending Topics