• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Mysterious pickup problem... or not

farkas

During the final moments of a gig yesterday afternoon the bridge pickup on my H-535 went silent. After the set was over I checked it and lo and behold, it was just fine. I had another gig at another venue in the evening, and figured I'd start the gig with the 535, and if the pickup died, I'd switch to my backup, but the guitar functioned flawlessly as usual. The pickups are Barden humbuckers. And no, the volume was not turned down, as a matter of fact it was turned all the way up. The signal was fine in the middle position. Anybody have any ideas as to what might have been going on?

Trending Topics