• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Mystery guitars

hgsguy

Ok. This is my first post on this so hear it goes,
Does anyone know:
A. What guitar Santana uses in the first part of his cover of while my guitar gently weeps?
B. In 2 door cinema clubs video for Undercover Martyn what guitar the lead guitarist is using, I Know its a fender and it sort of looks like a double cutaway thinline tele with a bigsby.
cheers.

Drewboy

The guitar was a 62 or 3 strat if i remember right. I know he used a strat, i read an interview about that cover album he did. He actally said that PRS understood he needed to use a Strat to get the sound for that song.

hgsguy

Sorry if i didnt make it clear enough. i mean in the video for it, the guitar is a telecaster type shape but it seems to only have 1 pickup and a really deadnd sound.

Drewboy

Sorry if i didnt make it clear enough. i mean in the video for it, the guitar is a telecaster type shape but it seems to only have 1 pickup and a really deadnd sound.
Ok , I never seen the video, Im just a little familiar with the recording.