I decided to completely re-build my '67 Deluxe. Stock it out as it were. Upon completion, I started by turning it on with no tubes. OK. Put the Rectifier in. Good DC. Nothing bad. Power tubes in. Running nicely. Good voltages. Driver tube in. Then HUMMMM. A slightly dirty 60 HZ. That is about as loud as touching the tip of a guitar cord with a working amp on "3". Voltages on the Driver are about 20 volts above the voltages listed on the schematic, which I attribute to the rest of the tubes not being plugged in. I have since, 1. Replaced the Driver tube. zip 2. Disconnected the 220k resistors from their preamp feed lines. Nada 3. Removed the two .1ufs to the power tube inputs. That made it quiet 4. Replaced the .1uf coming from the plate of the driver side that is connected to the feedback circuit. Hum is back but half as loud. 5. Replaced the bias cap. No 6. Swapped out the O.T. with a known good one. No change. The fiber board has been lifted twice. Once after de-mod and again just recently. It has been carefully cleaned and the eyelets have been reflowed. Tis old man is stumped.