Mystic Blues (D-style) clip NOT sounding like RF or LC at all

Discussion in 'Member Video and Sound Clips' started by abergdahl, Aug 14, 2006.

1. abergdahl

abergdahl Member

Ok so this is my new "Firecaster" guitar trough the Mystic Blues amp showing that you can play things that does NOT sound like RF or LC on these kind of amps :dude
    Thanks to David Henderson for a great and fun backing

A small Feat

Firedcaster is a mahogany tele shaped body with maple neck and rosewood board with wraparound tailpiece and a single Firebird pickup, IT ROCKS:dude

2. scottl

scottl Member

Sounds great Anders!

I do think it had a certain characteristic tone, at least through my cheapo computer speakers.

Thanks for posting!

Scott

3. fig

fig Member

I think it still has some older RF tone to it. Face it, there's just no escape . . . :crazyguy

4. babyblue

babyblue Member

good playing Anders!

5. Cussion

Cussion Member

Very VERY sweet playing AND guitar tone!! that Cougar guitar is really shining.. Tommy is defenitely a master! :AOK

Send me a mail when you want your guitar and pedal back :)

6. abergdahl

abergdahl Member

Well the day i get OFENDED when someone think my playing or tone has a remote similarity to Robben will be a strange day indeed :p .
    And i sort of agree that there is a resemblance, but at least it doesn't sound much like LC ;) .
    No matter who or what it sound like I'm VERY satisfied with this tone, raw enough to remind me of ZZ-top and a lot punch, i like and get inspired by it. And in the end that whats important. :dude

Thanks for listning guys :)