• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

N.A.D, Dc30

axelfoley

Silver Supporting Member
Finally picked this up today from a forum member. I have logged in an hour so far.
Here are my first impressions.

I love it! The tone clean or dirty is absolutely magical. I haven't spent much time on the ax7 side yet but the click channel is even better than I hoped it would be.

Way more gain on tap than I expected. Warm fuzzy tones to fully distorted lead tones a plenty.

She is heavy but not as bad as the badcat 212 combos. A little more manageable size wise.

I am going to play this thing all night and I will make some clips and a more detailed review this weekend. The narrowfiwlds in that swamp ash absolutely sing through this amp.

Here is a quick pic.

spaceman_spiff

Gold Supporting Member
Congrats on the NAD! I'm a little green with envy as I've been jonesin' to try a C-30 amp of some sort.

Best of luck!

axelfoley

Silver Supporting Member
Thanks guys. I have had the black cat and wild cat. Both great amps that I highly recommend. I have to say that for my style I like the dc better. The biggest difference is that the badcats are a lot more refined sounding. Very tight and more compressed. The Matchless to me is a bit looser, more raw sounding, and has more gain available. Harmonics just seem to jump out of everywhere. I have a very busy right hand. Scratchy, rythmic and purcusive. I get all kinds of "accidental harmonics". I spent hours playing last night. The amps sounds are the most inspiring I have ever played.
Looking forward to making a demo this weekend.

Trending Topics