• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

N.A.D.

cereal

I didn't see this coming. I spent an hour going back and forth between the EC Fender Champ, Victoria Champ and Atomic 5 watt. The Atomic crapped out too early. No headroom after 9:00. The Victoria sounded very huge and full. It was a much bigger cabinet housing the 8 inch speaker. The sound was so big it was redundant with my Blues Jr. The EC had the mojo. A little boxier, but sweet tone at bedroom levels.

Still, a thousand bucks is a lot of cash. So on the way out I'm looking at this Silverface Vibro Champ in mint condish for $450. I plug in the Strat and get blown away on the spot. Clean headroom all the way to 3:00. The only mod I can see is the Weber. I strongly suspect the owner changed it to Blackface spec. I will have it looked at by my amp guy to confirm.

Anyways, I bot it. I've never enjoyed crankin' it up in my living room so much in my whole life.

Last edited:

Trending Topics