NAAM 2016- Which Pedals Are You Patiently Anticipating

Sloppyfingers

Friedman BEOD ,when are you coming?

My Torpedo CAB is waiting for you.

I heard May initially, but I'm anticipating a huge back log.

Any other pedals that you are waiting In the wings for?..They don't necessarily have to be showcased at the NAAM show.

thecomposinator

Silver Supporting Member
I want to try the tonal recall but preordered an avalanche run from sweetwater which won't be here until July because of the reverb exclusivity. But I'm super stoked!

Phnurt

Gold Supporting Member
Not a pedal but I had my preorder in for the L6 Relay G10 wireless within minutes of the announcement from namm.

Edit: And it's supposed to drop in a week or two this month!

Last edited:

tobereleased

Still waiting on my VB-2W, any day now, any day
I was surprised to see one in the store here. I would have thought it'd take longer for them to reach New Zealand.

I know that one of the New Zealand stores has placed an order for the new Strymon power supplies, but apparently they won't put an NZ dollar price on them till they arrive. I'm waiting to see how much they end up costing, but the Ojai looks like it would be great for my current additional power needs.

Zeliadan

Keeley mini compressor
JHS volume/tuner pedal

Already sold my EBjr and Polytune2. I've learned I could live without them on my board. But what's the fun in that....

Digitech Trio+. It's out, I just have to sell some stuff to get one. It instantly rose to the top of my GAS list after NAMM which pushes everything down a priority.

Catalinbread SFT w/ stoner/stones switch. Just gotta have it at some point.

downburst82

EQD avalanche run and CB tonal recall got my (and everyone else's it seems) attention, oh and the mxr echoplex and reverb. Empress reverb should be pretty awesome. I'm also quite interested in seeing what's up with the JHS seesaw volume pedal.

Last edited:

Trending Topics