Nabd: Morgan dual 20 deluxe!!!

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs' started by SKYHIGH, Feb 8, 2012.

1. SKYHIGH

SKYHIGH Member

I made up the deluxe part. :omg Only thing deluxe about it is the face plate.

Ampeg Silver grill cloth. Super Excited!!! I will take some more pix when it arrives tomorrow. Joe was super to deal with!

[​IMG]

2. jwmoose

jwmoose Member

That is slick. What speaker did you get?

3. SKYHIGH

SKYHIGH Member

I got the BLUE. I tried both Blue and Elegante in the past and prefer blue for lower volume and cleans. Elegante shined bit more distorted. My current use is better suited for lower volume and cleans so I went with Blue. Blue was bit sweeter too when playing clean.

4. jwmoose

jwmoose Member

I have a Dual 20 combo with an Absolute for the same lower volume/wattage reason. I've always wondered whether there's any real noticeable difference between the Blue/Absolute.

5. SKYHIGH

SKYHIGH Member

I would like to try the absolute one of these days but blue to me was just so sweeeet.

6. Jaya

Jaya Supporting Member

Congrats Skyhigh!
    I have KTS70 in my Dual 20 that I would love to replace with either Blue or Absolute. I often play clean, not too loud. It's a tough choice since I can't personally compare them

7. SKYHIGH

SKYHIGH Member

You can always buy a blue and sell it for not much loss if u dont like it. :)