• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

NAD! A beautiful Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Bentayuk

After being on this forum for a couple of years, and living in abject poverty for a few, I'm finally the proud owner of a Fender Hot Rod Deluxe!
Played one at a studio for a year through 2012/13, but could never afford one of my own.
It was a steal at $300, now i cant wait to run some dirty pedals through her and rip some heads off!
Also amazed by how big and light it was compared to other 112 tube combos I've owned.

MJ Slaughter

Silver Supporting Member
I ordered one the other day for a grab-n-go that's due for delivery today if the snowpocalypse doesn't delay shipping another day. A light dusting in Dallas and traffic is a bitch and drivers are freaking. $300 is a pretty good deal. Enjoy.

tresspassor

Congrats! One of the best bang-for-you-buck amps ever IMO. I have gone through many amps over the years, and own several expensive ones. But, the one amp that has remained in my stable throughout the years has been a HRDX. It has that signature fender clean tone, is very pedal friendly, and has enough volume for any situation.

ggwwbb

Silver Supporting Member
Congrats on a great workhorse of an amp!! $300 is a steal!

vbf

HNAD!! I'm a recent first timer with HRD's myself and was just as excited as you are. $300 is a great price! The HRD is a great pedal platform and an all around great amp. Enjoy!!

That's a solid choice you made. I used one of those for years, and it held up like a tank. Great pedal platform!

Plexi Memory

My first tube amp. Really loved that thing, and I don't think it can really be beat for the money. You got a good deal. Enjoy that thing.

Bentayuk

Before the economic **** storm that destroyed my home studio a few years back, I'd owned several great amps from Peavey, Rivera, Engl, Randall and Vox. But the HRDX was the first amp I'd played in years that blew me away the first time i plugged in!
Incredible cleans, nice reverb, surprisingly dynamic OD channel; both great at bedroom volumes, and loud enough for any gig.
Very happy indeed!

Trending Topics

Top Bottom