NAD...BadCat Lynx

axelfoley

Silver Supporting Member
Well I have been gassing for another Cat since I traded my HotCat 30. I noticed this week that there were five or six for sale so I posted a sale thread for my Mark V to see if I could snag one. I was contacted by the gentelman I bought my BadCat 4x12 from. He said that he was interested in my mesa and that he had a brand new Lynx, hardly used at all. So after a good nights sleep I decided to go for it. A local deal with someone I have already dealt with.

This thing KILLS the Hotcat I had. The extra controls on the gain channel are perfect. The half power switch is great for getting earlier breakup. The clean is very similar to the HC30 I had. The gain is alot more user friendly. Not as fizzy and alot thicker.

And the Ostrich style covering looks Bad @ss!

pewing33ny

Silver Supporting Member
looks great, i bid on the wild cat that was on ebay last week but lost. i also noticed all of the lynx for sale lately but really can't do without an FX loop.

sickboy79

Nice! Congrats! I'd like to try one. I'm a Hot Cat 30R owner - it's one of my favorites. I'll have to try a Lynx someday!

axelfoley

Silver Supporting Member
I can't believe I fell into it. I have been really lucky this past year with amps.

Trending Topics