NAD: Badger 18

Luke V

Silver Supporting Member
Got my Badger 18 last Friday and Hermida cab with a Scumback M75-65watt on Monday and I also decided to get the Suhr 1x12 cab with stock v30 which arrived yesterday. Man does this thing sound huge, the way that the amp reacts to the volume control on the guitar is a dream. It really thumps with the two cabs. I'm thinking about swapping the speakers so I can have the Scumback in the Suhr cab. I will probably only use both cabs when I do large outdoor venues. I've been playing Orange amps for the last 6 years and thought I always would but I'm really digging this setup.
Here's a pic of my mini stack:

colin617

Congrats! I'm definitely digging my Badger 30 through a Suhr 212 loaded with an m75 and h75.

Luke V

Silver Supporting Member
That's a sweet rig Luke! Enjoy!
Thanks again Craig, hope your enjoying your Morgan as much as I enjoying this. Now that I got the power scaling figured out I'm really digging this, the distortion is so organic. The Scummie's all broken in now too.

Griz

Congrats on the Badger 18; it's a great amp. I have the head + 1x12 Suhr cab. Didn't like the recommended V30, to my surprise. I like a Greenback with mine at low volume for recording.

Enjoy the amp!

Trending Topics