*NAD* DR.Dan/Tramble VH1 Plexi**Clip 15**

Marioverkill

Silver Supporting Member
Sounds incredible Mario, have you had a chance to play it at volume yet ? I'd love to hear how it feels.
I did for about 30 minutes. It's monstrous !! It feels bouncy and punchy at the same time. Note or string to string definition is amazing. It's obviously more aggressive and brighter at higher volume but that is the nature of these beasts. You would never get lost in a mix !

Custom50

Same here Custom50, he does all my amp work and as I'm sure you know, he's in demand. Reminds me, I need to get back on his repair list and secure a spot ;)
Absolutely. Not the guy to go to if you need a fast turn around. Not his fault. He's so good that he's always in demand. I'd rather wait a little while and have someone I know I can trust do the work. Dan is the man!

dan_tramble

Hey guys this is Dan, thank you very much for all the kind words and thank you for putting up the videos etc. I’m not really much of a forum person I’m sorry, it’s hard enough for me to keep on top of my Instagram and Facebook page! Lol

but thanks very much for the kind words I sincerely appreciate it a lot of you know me personally and that is great!

thanks for the thread I appreciate it if anyone needs to get in touch with me they can go to my Instagram page, or my website and send me an email there or go to my Facebook page and send me a message there, anybody that has done business with me already knows that I’m pretty quick to reply

thanks very much guys

happy new year 2022

Dan & Angus

Marioverkill

Silver Supporting Member
A few Cult riffs with the Tramble Plexi. The Guitar is a @TED STEVENSON Custom . Mahogany body,Quilt Maple top,Maple neck, Pau Ferro fretboard.The guitar is plugged straight into the amp. Recorded with the Sennheiser e609 on the cab.I know the sound on that album is smoother, but this is a sound I like with a different guitar in standard tuning. @dan_tramble

Last edited:

DiPa

Constant GAS
Silver Supporting Member
There is a huge number of Plexi type Amps out there, lots of builders, small and large, happy to see one more added to the list.
My Germino, Colby, Suhr, Marshall, Bogner, are hard to beat.

Marioverkill

Silver Supporting Member
Sounds great, my buddy loves these amps and it’s starting to grow on me too…
Thanks ! From what I read from your posts I really think you would love it. It's got all the great stuff from the good Marshalls and none of the bad stuff. Because of all your experience with all the amps you played, I really appreciate your opinion.

macmax77

Silver Supporting Member
A few Cult riffs with the Tramble Plexi. The Guitar is a @TED STEVENSON Custom . Mahogany body,Quilt Maple top,Maple neck, Pau Ferro fretboard.The guitar is plugged straight into the amp. Recorded with the Sennheiser e609 on the cab.I know the sound on that album is smoother, but this is a sound I like with a different guitar in standard tuning. @dan_tramble

How do you contact Mr Tramble?

Marioverkill

Silver Supporting Member
Use the contact tab and email. Dan is very good at customer contact. If you don't hear anything ,let me know .

DiPa

Constant GAS
Silver Supporting Member
Use the contact tab and email. Dan is very good at customer contact. If you don't hear anything ,let me know .
Email sent for first round of questions, if that goes ok, then we proceed to a conversation with some other details and questions and then order.
i am looking at both Morris and Dr.Dan, and if I go nuts, will just buy both ;)

Trending Topics

Top Bottom