*NAD* DR.Dan/Tramble VH1 Plexi**Clip 15**

DiPa

Constant GAS
Silver Supporting Member
Use the contact tab and email. Dan is very good at customer contact. If you don't hear anything ,let me know .
Is the Tramble VH1 the same thing as the 68 12000?

Marioverkill

Silver Supporting Member
Email sent for first round of questions, if that goes ok, then we proceed to a conversation with some other details and questions and then order.
i am looking at both Morris and Dr.Dan, and if I go nuts, will just buy both ;)
Dan will definitely talk to you. you will not be disappointed with his service.

Marioverkill

Silver Supporting Member
Is the Tramble VH1 the same thing as the 68 12000?
Mine is using a Custom power tranny so it is running on lower voltage as it would be running on a Variac. The circuit is also the same as was in EVH's early amp according to available info. Dan will give you more info. Be sure to tell him what sound characteristics you like. In those years , there were many changes, so Dan will make sure you are getting the circuit that gives you the sound you want.

pickslide

Silver Supporting Member
I received my Dr.Dan 50w head today. The seller thought it was a 73 jmp clone, but Dan confirmed that it is actually a 68/69 plexi clone with custom transformers. It sounds killer and the master volume is one of the best I have ever tried. I prefer it to my Scumback attenuator.

Marioverkill

Silver Supporting Member
I received my Dr.Dan 50w head today. The seller thought it was a 73 jmp clone, but Dan confirmed that it is actually a 68/69 plexi clone with custom transformers. It sounds killer and the master volume is one of the best I have ever tried. I prefer it to my Scumback attenuator.
Great ! I'm happy you like it . The PPIMV is Excellent and I don't think any attenuator can beat it.

dan_tramble

Dan...

I have built hundreds of plexi type amps.... by far the MV I use.... I get immediate feedback about it in comparison to expensive attenuators etc

EVERYONE SEEMS TO LOVE THEM

I am glad you are enjoying the amp! I built it for Michael originally and it came out fantastic

Rock on

Dan

Ultra GP

Those chords at 1:17.... :dude

I have another one on order from Dan. Should be interesting as it's going to be a bit different from the usual Super Lead.

Marioverkill

Silver Supporting Member
Son, you done melted all of that man's ice cream in his truck!!!
The kids in the neighborhood will not be happy.
Great clip, Great amp and Great playing!!!!!!
Thanks, for all the clips!
Thanks for the kind words !!

Trending Topics

Top Bottom