• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

NAD... Evil Robot EVR-C30 Any owners care to comment?

CBeeper

Silver Supporting Member
Lucked out and found an Evil Robot combo. Any one care to comment on settings or favorite set ups? Not sure what to expect from this baby. Listened to a bunch of clips but I'd like to hear from someone who's had one in the room.

Aslan

I have a Evil Robot C30, great amp, I replaced the V1 tube with a 12AY7 and find that I have more headroom for my clean sounds, the master volume works very well and the amp has a nice bluesy tone when I play it with my humbucker guitars. For the money they are a great amp! I bought mine from Rebel Guitars and they had good service and kept me posted as to when the amp shipped it, etc.

CBeeper

Silver Supporting Member
Thanks man... I contacted John kasha and he sent me a nice tube chart showing all the changed that could be done. Very versatile platform! I'm going to tweak it a bit when I get the chance.

Dirtybanjo

HNAD! I've been very interested in these for a while.

edit: if any of you guys who own one get bored on a rainy day, try it out with a fuzz pedal and report back :BluesBros

Trending Topics