• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

NAD, Flot-a-Tone

drbob1

Gold Supporting Member
Hard to tell, but 2 6V6s and a tube rectifier? Sounds like it could be a fun machine!

joe_jr

Gold Supporting Member
Hard to tell, but 2 6V6s and a tube rectifier? Sounds like it could be a fun machine!

This is the inside, still needs to be cleaned up and taken to the local amp tech for a going-over.

Leonc

Wild Gear Hearder
Platinum Supporting Member
I actually have the same amp, but looks to be a couple years newer. Very unusual, unique, beautiful sounding clean machine (very little overdrive) with perhaps the best tremolo I've heard. Congrats!

Pablomago

I saw a guy at a music showcase in a blues band play through a Flot-a-Tone amp. No pedals, just a Strat and it sounded glorious. Just the sweetest overdriven tone. I've on on the hunt for one ever since.

Trending Topics