NAD: Laney L5T-112

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs' started by 100JH, Mar 28, 2015.

1. 100JH

100JH Member

Had a lot of changes in my life the past two years and have not been able to play much, not to mention where I am living I can not turn up the Marshall Super 100, Fender Super Reverb or even the Peavey Classic 30.

Wanted to get a clean amp to use with my pedalboard that I could play at reasonable tones. My Laney L5T-112 arrived late Thursday so I will be checking it out this weekend. Won't be able to do a whole lot with pedals, because I am also in the middle of re-wiring that monster, but will get some time in guitar straight to amp. A little "get to know you" phase. :)

I have read and heard a lot of great things about this amp and bought it online (very rare for me to do that in regards to amps and guitars). I will report back later once I get some hours on her and am able to get a real feel for her capabilities and tones.

Yay! :) :rockin :)

2. Serenity

Serenity Member

Congrats! I've had mine for a couple of weeks now and absolutely love it! Covers almost everything i need except high gain, and that's not a problem as it takes pedals so well. I hope you have a great weekend bonding with it.