NAD - Mesa TC-100

homeunit

Platinum Supporting Member
Well after getting a clean bill of health from the amp doctor, she's here.
It's quite like the 50 but huger, girthier, punchier, louder, and broader sounding than the 50watt.
I've been comparing all morning and I'm happy with 100. Even when I cut it down to 50, it's still more everything than the 50.

Monstercastle

Silver Supporting Member
Happy NAD. I love mine. I’m running it into an Avatar Vintage 212 with Creamback M65’s. Also have the Mesa vertical 212 for cases where I want the V30 cut.

Jabby92

Yeah, now that I got my 100W Dual Rec I'm trying to decide if I want to keep or sell my Mesa TC-50. I used the TC-50 a lot but I'm really liking the Dual Rec most. Gonna play it out for a couple months. Both are amazing amps, just different in a lot of ways. I haven't played the TC-100 but it would be nice to try it out.

Jabby92

Nice avatar, I just ordered a v1.7 today.
Yeah I managed to snag a deal on a 1.7 for $80 the other day. The guy on Reverb was selling it as a 'V2' but it was clearly a 1.7. I also have a V2 which I like a lot as well.

homeunit

I got mine for $90, you’re a better deal hunter. Now I’m looking for a zen drive, thoughts, version suggestions....Bueler

homeunit

Been playing this amp hard for the last week. I can not believe the sheer number of great tones in this thing. I strongly suggest anyone looking for a channel switcher to give one of these a rip. I may still be in the honeymoon phase, but the more I play it, the more I love it. It’s inspiring, I’m writing based on the tones I’m getting. It’s been a very long time since I’ve been moved this much by a piece of gear.

madhatter25

Sup dudes! I’ve been reading these forums for years, but this is my first post! I just wanted to add, I have had the TC 100 since April of last year. The best amp I’ve ever had for sure. I had the TC 50 for a while before that, the Mark V 25 before then, and the Mark V was my first Boogie. The Multi Watt is a very nice on the 100. I really wish they would have put another setting between 50 and 100 though, I think I’d be sitting right there in the middle. I find myself wondering about the Mark V 90 again.. I sold it because I had not been gigging for a while, so got the 25, which sounded yummy too. I must say I really like the EL34 sound with a three piece band though. The TC 50 was a badass For that too. I would have kept it if my bass player didn’t have a Big Block 750 with a 4x10 cab.

Trending Topics