NAD - Morris Perplex'd

tone?

Has anyone here had the MOJO amp as well?

How does it compare to the Perplex’d?

Thanks

tone?

Totally different animal. It's more in the Trainwreck vein. Clean to mean. It's got lots of gain. Runs class A so it's basically juiced up all the time.

So it has more gain than the perplexe’d?
How does the MAC Control work?
And the clean ?

Thanks dude

bbaug14

Silver Supporting Member
So it has more gain than the perplexe’d?
How does the MAC Control work?
And the clean ?

Thanks dude

It's a different kind of gain. I don't know that it's really more. Like I said, just a different amp entirely.

The MAC is like an attenuator built into the amp. Works awesome.

It's not really a "clean". It's more like a less gain option. So, it can be clean with the second control. Don't think of it like a 2 channel amp though. It's not really that. It's a single channel amp with a gain cut option.

tone?

It's a different kind of gain. I don't know that it's really more. Like I said, just a different amp entirely.

The MAC is like an attenuator built into the amp. Works awesome.

It's not really a "clean". It's more like a less gain option. So, it can be clean with the second control. Don't think of it like a 2 channel amp though. It's not really that. It's a single channel amp with a gain cut option.

Thanks so much for the info.

tone?

I have a Bogner Helios a Germino 100 plexi. A VHT 50 pit bull.
I need something different.

I really should get something fendery though.
But man that mojo sounds great

Crash-VR

Silver Supporting Member
I have a Bogner Helios a Germino 100 plexi. A VHT 50 pit bull.
I need something different.

I really should get something fendery though.
But man that mojo sounds great
I don't know man. I'm sure that Germino is all the clean you should ever need. I'd prefer that over Fender all day everyday.

jguitarslim

Anybody get to check out Perplex’d Jr? Love to hear some thoughts as think this will be my next Morris amp.

bbaug14

Silver Supporting Member
Anybody get to check out Perplex’d Jr? Love to hear some thoughts as think this will be my next Morris amp.

There was a guy on this forum who had one. Also, anothrt guy has the single channel low watt one .I haven't been lucky enough to play either though .

gtrs

Silver Supporting Member
Has anyone received a new Perplex’D build recently?
If so, what was the lead time to get it?

bbaug14

Silver Supporting Member
Has anyone received a new Perplex’D build recently?
If so, what was the lead time to get it?

Mine is what I consider recent and it took a couple of months if memory serves me correctly. Glen is a one man shop, so depending on what is in his queue, lead time could vary. It's best to contact him to get something accurate.

gtrs

Silver Supporting Member
He must have gotten slammed with orders, I’m on 4 months since sending down payment.
I’m sure it will be well worth the wait though!!!!!!

Crash-VR

Silver Supporting Member
I played my first outdoor gig with the Perplex'd yesterday. It's hands down the best amp I've ever played for my style and my guitar. So amazing.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom