1. A proposal is now up as a poll to change the guidelines of TGP to only allow member self-deleting of post/threads for up to thirty days of the original posting it. We are now watching the poll here. Click here to view the thread.

Dismiss Notice

NAD: Orange Stereo Micro Crush Review

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs' started by BillyV, May 21, 2011.

1. BillyV

BillyV Member

Alright, alright, it's just a tiny practice amp, but it was fun to check out and thought I'd share my pics and clips of it. Please don't see this as spam, I just write this blog for fun and the opportunity to check out new guitar gadgets:

http://guitarvideochannel.com/blogs/archives/orange-stereo-micro-crush-mini-amp-review

I recorded clips of a LP, MIA Strat and my P-bass. Like any good rental car or suit, you gotta beat it up a little! I still have the amp, I'd be happy to try anything out.

2. John Thigpen

John Thigpen Member

I'm looking for an easy solution to playing along with CD's (yes, I'm old fashioned) and MP3's, and this looks very interesting. I have a Korg PX4d that I can plug external input into, but sometimes get tired of the headphones. If I add external computer speakers, the wires just start to go nuts.

I look forward to listening to your clips. I'm at work right now and will wait until later.

John