• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

NAD: Suhr SL67 (Amazeballs!)

TD Moyer

Silver Supporting Member
I recently stumbled on to a great price on a virtually brand new Suhr SL67 recently and pulled the trigger.
I had been jonesing for a Naylor SD60 - an amp I'd had before that pulled off fantastic Marshall tones and then some but John builds great 'everything' so I was hoping this would cure my itch for another Naylor and boy has it! We all talk about touch sensitive amps and this one is the best I've ever played.

I'm running it into a Universal Audio Ox Top using the Variac low power option on the Suhr (I'd read somewhere hear on TGP that there were issues with full power so I haven't gone there yet) and after putting it through the paces with several different guitars ('58 R8, '61 CS Strat, Kubick Tele & a Collings 290S) I'm stoked.
Each guitar really retains it's own character and the volume knob clean up is really nice. I haven't had this much fun playing in a while. And, yes, it'll do the brown sound easily...

TD Moyer

Silver Supporting Member

Trending Topics