NAD. Supro Black Magick!

Sloppyfingers

Played around with it at POS, but now that I brought it home, I'll be putting it through it's proper paces, but so far so good!..Cosmetically, it's a beautiful looking amp and fairly compact and light too. It's the 1695T combo and not the updated one with verb and Jenson speaker.

Last edited:

Sloppyfingers

Nice. I have a 1624T, and what a rowdy little brusier that thing is. It loves fuzz and boost pedals.

Sorry I edited my post..The one I just purchased is actually the 1695T. and not 1965T.

And yes..It is a rowdy little beast!..I just let it rip for a bit just now. Luv the bold voicing. My Page Tube boost really brings out this amp's character.
Folks..Just so you know. If you own the Supro Drive pedal, the pedal does a wonderful job of mimicking this Black Magick amp overdriven and pushed with a clean or cleanish boost. Supro did a great job with that pedal!

Alpione

Silver Supporting Member
Enjoy! I've always been curious about those Supro amps. Don't get a lot of talk around here. They certainly look great.

MothAttack

Played around with it at POS, but now that I brought it home, I'll be putting it through it's proper paces, but so far so good!..Cosmetically, it's a beautiful looking amp and fairly compact and light too. It's the 1695T combo and not the updated one with verb and Jenson speaker.

One of my guitarists got one about a year ago and uses it during our sessions. It's a nice sounding amp. He seems to love it too.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom