NAD: Tophat Supreme 16 (UPS is a cruel mistress)

james...

Silver Supporting Member
Seriously...5:36 and still out for delivery. Truck usually gets here by 3. They must know!

Pics...as soon a I get the thing.

Oh my ears yearn.

Dr. Tweedbucket

Deluxe model available !!!11
UPS dumped my supreme 16 off on someone's porch down the street (signature only) in the pouring rain.

I checked tracking and it said delivered :huh I called UPS and they said it was delivered and if I didn't get it call the shipper and start a tracer. :red

Anyway, whoever got it was nice enough to dump it off on my porch the next day, dripping wet.

It was well worth it, dripping wet or not :love:

Good luck.

james...

Silver Supporting Member
It's here! Loud as sin too. Oh my gosh. Noon on the volume and the walls are shaking. Kinda weird for something this low wattage.

The EF86 channel has this very low buzz which is always on if the volumes up. Normally I would think this was standard, but the other channel is always silent. I didn't get time to fully investigate it tonight. Will look at it tomorrow.

james...

Silver Supporting Member
Hum turned out to be me standing too close to the amp when I first played it.

I cranked it up this morning and stepped back. Hum disappeared. I feel dumb.

This is the loudest 15 watt I've ever played. It's louder than my old Mesa Maverick which was 35 watts.

KLB

Hook a short jumper cable between the channels and experiment with different tone settings on each channel while blending them.

Trending Topics