NAD: VHT/Fryette Deliverance 120 (effects loop mod question)

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs' started by Phats, Jan 22, 2015.

1. Phats

Phats Senior Member

I got this Monday but didn't get to try it out till today. I previously owned a Sig X: great amp, but I wasn't using all the channels that much and I wanted something similar. I went back to using my old Ampeg v4 but missed that Fryette sound/articulation and realized the D120 was more of what I wanted; dynamics and clarity and a shitload of volume.

It's a fantastic amp and I was getting a lot of gain tones all with my guitar's volume controls/pickup selector and picking attack.

I'm considering doing the Effects Loop mod to it and I wanted to know if any other Deliverance owners have had the mod done? I'd be doing it myself, as Fryette said they sell the Loop PCB, already populated.

Obligatory pic, nothing fancy..

[​IMG]

2. stephen sawall

stephen sawall Member

Congratulations ...... I very much like mine.

3. shanesiegle

shanesiegle Supporting Member

Congrats, I can't live without a loop myself and it should be transparent as they make the best loops in the business. Do it! Get the Fryette logo while you are at it!

4. Phats

Phats Senior Member

Thanks.

Bump, anyone else have more thoughts on the FX Loop?

Last edited: Jan 22, 2015
  5. Kelly

Kelly Member

I run delay in front of my deliverance. I thought about getting the loop but never did, as i dont use a lot of time based effects.