Naked Crime

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by fredgarvin, May 21, 2015.

1. fredgarvin

fredgarvin Member

It seems that daily there is at least one story in the news about some naked person committing a bizarre crime. Jumping on the hood of a car in traffic and diddling one's self, robbing the drive through at Mickey D, Ax wielding Woman forcing man to drive her to Sonic, robbing Walmart, stripping at the airport because the flight is over booked, attacking and biting people while naked, these are just the ones from the last couple of days. At one time it was considered a naked crime wave induced by bath salts. I don't think that is the current thinking, now it's flakka, supposedly. Perhaps drugs in general.

Maybe it's just a wacky new trend for nutballs?

[​IMG]

phoenix 7 likes this.
  2. Mike R.

Mike R. Member

Browsing TGP..wait, what?

3. Peteyvee

Peteyvee Premium Platinum Member

That's gotta be in Florida...

4. bluesdoc

bluesdoc Gold Supporting Member Gold Supporting Member

I do internal medicine at a psych hospital and disrobing is a common symptom in gravely disabled folks with various maladies, such as bipolar disorder with psychosis. There's plenty of mental illness out there for some of these to be caught by the media. Some bipolars come unhinged when they stop their meds or they do meth, both of which are all too common. Keeps us busy :eeks

jon

5. korby

korby Member

Some of the new designer drugs have this side effect .

6. phoenix 7

phoenix 7 Silver Supporting Member

That's the funniest photo I've seen in ages!

7. Seth L

Seth L Silver Supporting Member

There might be an uptick, but it's been going on forever.

8. Madison

Madison Supporting Member

9. cj_wattage

cj_wattage Vendor

10. Polynitro

Polynitro Member

11. fredgarvin

fredgarvin Member

Naked theft has become alarming. Naked cannibalism I can understand as it happens frequently, a cannibal might easily be deranged and the deranged may have no qualms about being naked in public while eating. But being naked while committing theft is a sure way to call attention to oneself. It's just bad planning.

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/l...to-Snatch-Baby-Out-of-Stroller-304734961.html

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/...uty-resists-taser-steals-patrol-car/27229935/

http://www.wfmz.com/news/news-regio...s-officers-on-brief-chase-in-Reading/19551318

http://www.kirotv.com/videos/news/naked-man-steals-car-blamed-for-highway-pile-up/vcZ3g/

It may simply be another case of hollywood leading people astray with it's nefarious influence:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0892331/

This Hollywood effect that is destroying this Country fills me with anger and as i type this angrily, I type it naked as well!

[​IMG]

12. hellbender

hellbender Member

13. Campfired

Campfired Gold Supporting Member

Yep. Some recent news articles have stated that there is an uptick in new marijuana concoctions that mix regular weed with some more potent stuff...and the result is the picture in the OP's post.

However, my personal feeling is that many people remove their shirts when they do yard work, or attend the beach, or if its just plain too hot to wear a shirt.

Let us not confuse the wing nuts with the more mentally balanced shirtless people. (Losing one's shirt used to mean you gambled a bunch and lost a lot of dough. Nowadays, it means skipping merrily in one's birthday suit in rabbit ears, apparently...)

14. TheGuildedAge

TheGuildedAge Member

I just wanted to give you a heads up I reported your thread. The humor is a bit cheeky, I admit. I didn't want to be a pain in the ass to the mods, but I'm tired of your cocky postings. I give you credit, it took balls to post this, but you deserve a stiff warning. I would wish I could have reported it sooner, but I am a bit behind.

You have to be nuts to think you can get away with posting this.

fredgarvin likes this.
  15. fredgarvin

fredgarvin Member

Homey!

popinvasion likes this.
  16. Tiny Montgomery

Tiny Montgomery Supporting Member

17. o0Ampy0o

o0Ampy0o Member

The rabbit ears look Photoshopped. The cops look comical enough. Based on the photo alone could be real, from a comedy or real and enhanced with the rabbit ears or it could be that the naked guy was inserted and the original shot was a pursuit of someone else.