Name the one amp that you always wanted but never owned.

pbognar

I'd like a mesa lonestar or boogie mkV
Yes - blonde covered combos please.

All my heroes from the 70s had Marks. When I was 18, I had a Mark IIb - great clean amp, but didn't like that the drive and cleans shared the same eq. I should've ordered it with the EQ. I love that the MKV has 3 discrete channels.

LordDragonFly

JTM45 Many years ago I bought a new original 100w Silver Jubilee and hated it! Now I think what I hated about it was the speaker cab. I think maybe through greenbacks I might have liked it more. Even though I love the sound of a cranked JTM45 my ears won't permit that kind of behavior any more.

I have gassed for a Super Reverb many times. I also think the 68 Vibrolux RI looks pretty cool.

I have always wanted a Blues Breaker too. I have a 1974 which, while a fun amp, isn't the same only smaller.

Andrew33

i always wanted to try the original Silver Jubilee. I also always wanted to try the Mesa Stiletto Ace, and I will get that opportunity soon. :banana

Gclef

Mesa mark 5.

I know damned well that there is at least 2 or 3 sounds I could be happy with in there.

I cant bring myself to spend that much on an amp for home use.

sharpshooter

Victoria Regal II, played thru one years ago, it hit all the right notes.
I would change out the speaker for the Altec 418B I've got that's just waiting for that amp.

Trending Topics