Name Your Favorite Pedal

alright people, we all have a crapload of gear. i want to know exactly which pedal that you own is nearest and dearest to your heart. i'll start it off...........

my boss dd-5. i love the tap tempo and i use the dotted quarter notes to get that U2 kind of delay.

B

Big Bob

I still like my Hotcake.....something about it just won't let me sell it. I've had it the longest.

As for what my favorite pedal is....that changes almost daily!

:D
Bob

cvansickle

Gold Supporting Member
JangleBox compressor. It's great with every guitar and amp I own. It sounds great when used alone, and it plays nice with other pedals too.

mockoman

What I currently own: Zendrive

What I used to have: Leslie. Does that count,it had a big ass pedal?!

My Landy is the most flexible pedal - it should be for the price :)

I still love my early 90s Marshall Guv'nor - it sounds real close to a JMC series Marshall. So I leave my SFTR clean (as if there is any other option) and pedals to taste to emulate a craked Marshall.

I use a Timmy as a boost as icing on the cake, so it's hard to chose just one...

gitpicker

Gold Supporting Member
I have to go with my Teese Picture Wah. I haven't even checked out any other wah's since purchasing this pedal over a year ago. It sounds exactly like what I think a wah should. I have no problem having 2 or more of any other type of effect on my board, but the Teese stands alone... solitary... triumphant!

The Gitpicker

michael dukes

ProAnalog Power Driver. The old early-70s Colorsound Overdriver circuit just seems to be "me." This is Scotty's take on it, and as a clean boost, overdrive and fuzz I prefer it over anything else I own.

Second is a trusty Roland RE-150 Space Echo.

DerekMinnich

Silver Supporting Member
Pro Analog 4 knob Scary Face....it's a killer.

Getting fond of BJF stuff though too...killer tones to be had there.

Trending Topics