• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

NAMM 2014 Ibanez TSA15TVR

bluescube

Silver Supporting Member
Super cute bedroom, living room amp.

The TSA5TVR is an all-tube, Class-A, 5-watt combo with a genuine Tube Screamer built into the front end of the amp. Accessible by a control panel toggle switch or an IFS1G footswitch (not included) the Tube Screamer circuit is a perfect match for the 12AX7 preamp tube and the 6V6GT power tube. It's loaded with an 8" Jensen® C8R speaker specially tuned for Ibanez, selected for its excellent response to overdrive distortion and the built in Accutronics® Reverb delivers the smoothest spring reverb in the industry. Also features an External Speaker out, Headphone out and a direct Line out.

jimmyohio75

I wonder if they are going to make this in a head. Not sure I can deal with the mini TV look of this thing.

Jallawalla

I love this thing, got too many amps already though. It's going for about 350 euros on the thomann website.

It even has a headphone out on the back.

I've played the 30 watt one and it sounded great.

What with this and the new epiphone electar there's a lot of nice stuff around for the price of a boutique pedal.

tele_jas

I'd take the legs off and put little rubber feet on it... Not sure I could handle the legs?

BrianRoy

I want one but Ibanez takes forever to allow new products to come into Canada. Anyone know a way around this. There seems to be a decent supply of these around now but not shipping to Canada is the theme.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom