NAMM 2021 cancelled

bluesdoc

Gold Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
I went a few times in the early '00s. It was mind boggling. But it was as much fun for those of us who came in from various parts of the country to hang for dinner and breakfast and jamming and bonding. Good times. Would I go again if it ever opens up? If Frank gets me a badge, sure :D

I can be a member of the senior hack players tone contingent. :facepalm

jon

Reactions: TNJ
I went a few times in the early '00s. It was mind boggling. But it was as much fun for those of us who came in from various parts of the country to hang for dinner and breakfast and jamming and bonding. Good times. Would I go again if it ever opens up? If Frank gets me a badge, sure :D

I can be a member of the senior hack players tone contingent. :facepalm

jon
No prob at all. I dragged 52 of you as YGG guests to the show last year and we are all friends now. It really is a musicians (I am not...just a huge fan) dream weekend. Literary bumping into Steve Vai my first year was my initiation.

gtr37

The good news i guess if there is any ,is maybe all the cool stuff scheduled for2021 will be released for holiday season

Last edited:

bluesdoc

Gold Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
No prob at all. I dragged 52 of you as YGG guests to the show last year and we are all friends now. It really is a musicians (I am not...just a huge fan) dream weekend. Literary bumping into Steve Vai my first year was my initiation.
Yer on, Frank! When I went, I was a Two Rock dealer and saw all sorts of jaw dropping players up close. Truly head spinning. Kid in a candy store sort of thing.

jon

jkr

Silver Supporting Member
I started to look forward to Winter NAMM 2021 about an hour after I left Winter NAMM 2020. That's a bummer to hear no Winter NAMM next year.

Last edited:

Trending Topics