Namm Clip - Peter Stroud, '65 Amps & Chandler Lectraslide Video!!!

megatonic

Silver Supporting Member
I work at Chandler & kinda tuned Paul & Adrian onto Peter Stroud a couple years ago. Paul really dug his playing. Anyway, the Chandlers were at Namm & met Peter. Paul showed him the Lectraslide (also played by Joe Bonamassa). Pete seemed to have liked it: Check him out playing it through his own "65 brand amps, in their Namm booth. Notice Paul Chandler in the black shirt - screen right. Pete just tears it up & it's a great sounding axe,...really cuts through.

Cheers!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiiGIhrMb7E

GAT

Platinum Supporting Member
I work at Chandler & kinda tuned Paul & Adrian onto Peter Stroud a couple years ago. Paul really dug his playing. Anyway, the Chandlers were at Namm & met Peter. Paul showed him the Lectraslide (also played by Joe Bonamassa). Pete seemed to have liked it: Check him out playing it through his own "65 brand amps, in their Namm booth. Notice Paul Chandler in the black shirt - screen right. Pete just tears it up & it's a great sounding axe,...really cuts through.

Cheers!

Hey, where can I get a Lectraslide at? Are there dealers, or can you get me a TGP deal?:dude

megatonic

Silver Supporting Member
Hey, where can I get a Lectraslide at? Are there dealers, or can you get me a TGP deal?:dude

If you're serious, I can check into it. We may have a satin natural finish one ready for build. I may be able to work you a deal on that.

rockster12

Cheers!

didn't Paul run a cool jam up in Chico. I seem to remember Adrian telling me that they had something up there like once or twice a month. I don't remember where it was but I thought it had something to do with the Blues Society or something and Paul headed it up. I would sure like to check it out. Sacramento isn't that far.
Jeff.

Loni Specter

hat slide sounds great! Peter's got swamp water in his veins for sure.
Was that Gregg Wright playing the last solo on the left?
Chandler's stuff is tops too. :RoCkIn

lespaul6

Very cool, loves peter's playing...I met him the first year they were at NaMM with 65amps (Nashville)...he was playing a trussart steelcaster and using a hotplate...sounded great!

megatonic

Silver Supporting Member
I'm posting a blowout on some Chandler Baritones in the Dealer Emporium Forum, too.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom