NAMM friday night show w/ Steve Stevens, and Pete Thorn

sinasl1

Silver Supporting Member
Hey dudes, we just rehearsed our band for the friday evening Tone Merchants show, and DAMN fun fun fun I hope some of you can make it, because the band sounded just kick ass. Everyone really brings something to the table, we've got a great singer and the goal is to give you a killer night of rock and roll!

Don't miss it if you are in Anaheim on Friday!!

Pete

Steve Snider

Gold Supporting Member
Hey dudes, we just rehearsed our band for the friday evening Tone Merchants show, and DAMN fun fun fun I hope some of you can make it, because the band sounded just kick ass. Everyone really brings something to the table, we've got a great singer and the goal is to give you a killer night of rock and roll!

Don't miss it if you are in Anaheim on Friday!!

Pete

Will definitely be there and am looking forward to it!:rockin

aleclee

TGP Tech Wrangler
Staff member
Will you guys be doing the Fractal thing or glowing bottles?

Festus

Gold Supporting Member
What time is the show? I'll be at NAMM, love to catch your show too!

sinasl1

Silver Supporting Member
It's all about great Rock, Suhrs, Friedman, Scumback, uh loud drums SVT's cooking tubes and probably some booze and Mexican food too. :)

jcs

Sounds like its well worth a train ride from the midwest and then some (sorry i cant make it though).

Still looking for 'Rebel Yell' on mint vinyl, i do believe that was a 50s Les Paul with Dimarzio PAFs, what a great record and one of my favs for guitar effects.

Looking forward to youtube clips?

Ben R

Damn it. Why do I have to live on the other side of the country? 2 of my favorite guitarists. I demand Youtube footage the next day!

Jim S

Platinum Supporting Member
Steve Stevens is one of my guitar idols and a huge influence on my style and tone. I'd love to be there.

Please, please Youtube it and post lots of pics.

Scumback Speakers

Steve Stevens is one of my guitar idols and a huge influence on my style and tone. I'd love to be there.

Please, please Youtube it and post lots of pics.
Just got back from the show. I believe there were five cameras going total. My guess is that your wish will be granted. As soon as I sober up (in the morning) I'll see what pics came out from my camera. Right now...holy crap, it's 1:02 am and I have a TGP breakfast to go to in the morning. Good night!

:D

Jim S

Just got back from the show. I believe there were five cameras going total. My guess is that your wish will be granted. As soon as I sober up (in the morning) I'll see what pics came out from my camera. Right now...holy crap, it's 1:02 am and I have a TGP breakfast to go to in the morning. Good night!
Jim

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

What guitars, pedals, amps were used?

Jim

:D

Scumback Speakers

Jim S, some pics are in your email inbox. They're big. Sorry...time constraints of driving back to NAMM and recharging the battery left them huge...3 mb each.

Steve: Suhr Strat type, Les Paul Custom w/flames, nylon acoustic w/pickup.
Marsha 100w amp, Scumback "Nekked" 4x12 w/M75 65w

Pete: Suhr Strat, R9 Les Paul
Suhr PT-100 head, Port City 4x12 w/M75 65w

Pedals (too many to list...sorry!)

Killer singer, drummer and bass player...totally rocking set list.

Day of the Eagle
Dazed & Confused
White Room
20th Century Schizoid Man
Rebel Yell

and about 5 more...but I was too busy getting my wife cocktails, stepping on Johnny A (behind me)...and smacking John Suhr's audio recorder to remember them all. :D

Last edited:

Trending Topics