NAMM SHOW 2014!!!! Pics and beyond!!

Tom CT

Old Supporting Member
Platinum Supporting Member
Tomo - Please empty your TGP inbox. I'm unable to PM you. Thanks!

Sorry for the off-topic post.

this was a great panel BTW, don't know if anyone else caught it. packed room, engaged audience, great info from two awesome musicians (Lucy from Tashaki Miyaki and Manda Mosher from Calico) as well as famed Producer Michael Beinhorn.

love michael beinhorn's work.

Musician/Producer Michael Beinhorn Added to NAMM Artists Rights Panel Thu 1/23 – 3pm

Michael brings a unique perspective as a musician and producer whose work spans from such classic and ground breaking albums as Herbie Hancock’s “Future Shock” which featured “Rockit” to seminal rock albums for Red Hot Chili Peppers, Marylin Manson, Hole, Soundgarden and to many more to mention.

Michael Beinhorn Discography

NAMM 2014 – Copyright, The Internet and You

straightblues

I stopped by to see Tomo yesterday at the Eminence booth. There was a pedal steel guitar player setting up and Tomo played with him. Wow, I had no idea Tomo had the country chops that he does. Great volume swells with the volume knob as well. Very cool playing Tomo.

teleman1

Silver Supporting Member
TOMO!!!!! Any new effects, amps or guitars that caught your eye??? Did you see Danocasters, LSL's? Is it true that McCartneys drummer is leaving Paul and joining you?

Rick Towne

Praise & Western
Gold Supporting Member
I stopped by to see Tomo yesterday at the Eminence booth. There was a pedal steel guitar player setting up and Tomo played with him. Wow, I had no idea Tomo had the country chops that he does. Great volume swells with the volume knob as well. Very cool playing Tomo.
It's Gary Morse. I saw only the part with him playing slide over the top of a 2HB guitar. Excellent tones and interplay between the two.

PGLive

True Tone will only be achieved in Heaven
Gold Supporting Member
Tomo,
I saw you on Thursday night jamming with Josh Smith. It was awesome.
Thank you for sharing ..

I was at the Wampler booth most of the day. Great times Tom Quayle and Bruce Bouillet made it extra special!

It was an awesome !

Tomo

Thanks so much!!! Gary Morse is the guy on the pedal steel & lap steel. i learn from him a lot just playing with him once a year.

NAMM SHOW 2014 Sunday: 11am & 1pm at Eminence booth #4334 & 2pm with Matt Schofield at JJ Guitars #4773

Tomo

Tomo

Tomo,
I saw you on Thursday night jamming with Josh Smith. It was awesome.
Thank you for sharing ..
That was a fun night jam!!! Did you see Matt, Kirk & Josh played together!

It was so inspiring!!! Do you have any pics from that night???

Tomo

::::::::::::::::::::::NAMM SHOW 2014::::::::::::::::::::::

Sunday: 11am & 1pm at Eminence booth #4334

& 2pm with Matt Schofield at JJ Guitars #4773

I will be at Eminence Speaker LLC booth after that....

Rob G

Wonderful NAMM- some highlights were the Greg Howe/Maragold set at the Mark Bass party, Frank Gambale also killed, Muriel Anderson's All Star Guitar Night with the lovely folks from TrueFire.com, hooking up with Albion Amps, playing Wampler Pedals, Fuchs, LsL, Tom Anderson and hanging out/jamming with musician friends. And yesterday I met a childhood hero of mine, Jake E.Lee!

Photos on Instagram and facebook.
http://instagram.com/robgarlandla

https://www.facebook.com/RobJGarland?ref=tn_tnmn

rotren

You guys sounded great at the Morgan amp jam. First time I've seen you live Tomo, nice playing!

Tomo

You guys sounded great at the Morgan amp jam. First time I've seen you live Tomo, nice playing!
Thanks so much for your kind words! Man, Josh, Kirk, Matt ...amazing blues jam ever!!! My friend captured videos there and NAMM SHOW jam. I will post them later.

I posted more NAMM pics here.
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.658114470914439.1073741830.435001339892421&type=3

I found a really amazing reverb pedal & a great echo pedal! Thanks to Josh Smith!!! Just following Josh & Kirk around NAMM show, I found cool things.

Tomo

Tomo

Tomo with John Cruz!!!! Cool!!
Thanks so much! I posted more NAMM 2014 Photos on my FB photo album.

More cool pedals, guitars, amps... I will post them there!

You can post any NAMM 2014 pictures here share with TGP guys!

Thanks,

Tomo

Trending Topics