• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Nash Guitars Question…

bertramladner

Gold Supporting Member
Hi,

Does anyone know what year Bill Nash Stopped using parts from US Custom Guitars and which supplier he is using currently?

Thank…

2manygtrs

For a long time he used Allparts. I have a really early Tele of his that's got warmoth. That one is from 99-2000 or so. My favorites are the 2005-2008 or so Nash stuff. I believe it was mostly Allparts during that time. I like the really fat necks and those from that period are pretty much dead on with and Allparts tmo, smo, tro or sro fat neck ordered from allparts with the nitro finish. I have a bunch I've built with those necks and USACG bodies.

Trending Topics