1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

Nashville telecaster wiring

Discussion in 'Luthier's Guitar & Bass Technical Discussion' started by aaland_brian, Feb 15, 2012.

1. aaland_brian

aaland_brian Member

I have a nashville tele that I have wired with a single wafer superswitch so it switches like a regular tele but with the 2&4 positions like a strat. I was wondering if I add an s1 switch If I could somehow add the middle by itself and maybe a series position or positions as well. I have no idea how the s1 works so the more info the better. I like the guitar like it is, but this just seems like a cool project to try, any help is greatly appreciated.

2. Phostenix

Phostenix Member

3. aaland_brian

aaland_brian Member

I owe you a beer, much appreciated.

4. Phostenix

Phostenix Member

If you're comfortable with the S-1 switch, take a look at my Strat-O-Tele SS setup. I designed it for a friend with a Nashville B Bender. There are also a video of him playing it further down the page.

https://sites.google.com/site/phostenixwiringdiagrams/strat-o-teles#ssotsstele

I made a couple of videos explained the S-1 switch, too. Search youtube for Fender S-1 switching pots and you'll find those.

http://www.youtube.com/results?sear...410l0l8570l25l23l0l16l16l0l226l1011l1.4.2l7l0