• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Nataly Dawn...

TNJ

Gold Supporting Member
I came across this talented young woman while checking out the E-H Voice Box demo (a masterpiece in itself). I did some searching on YouTube, and found this gem. She does some solo clips, and some with Jack Conte (another unique talent).
Amazing, both of them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfsFpEIh7o8&NR=1

S.
j

Solomon

So many talented women out there yet the record companies want to give the public Britney Spears & Taylor Swift.

Man, I just purchased the Leah Siegel record off ITunes. I am digging that. Some nice guitar tone as well.

Last edited:
So many talented women out there yet the record companies want to give the public Britney Spears & Taylor Swift.

Man, I just purchased the Leah Siegel record off ITunes. I am digging that. Some nice guitar tone as well.

Yea, she has that old school voice. The woman is awesome. I absolutely love her music!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Steven Elliot is her guitarist. He seems pretty cool, check out his Myspace.

Trending Topics