NDSD Menatone custom shop content

leighianson

A few months back I decided I wanted to change things up a bit. So I emailed Brian and basically said.... I'll have a new drive section with the lot thanks.

Today a large international package shows up. Needless to say it's been a great day. Here's a pic

Flatscan

Silver Supporting Member
Swwwweeeeeetttt

How do you like your Menawatt? I love mine (fav drive pedal period).

The Pig is killer too (Top 5 fav drive pedal for sure).

I have the RS and BC as separate pedals (vs. the Fish Factory) and really like both.

leighianson

Yeah I love the menawatt, I was hoping for a great 2nd stage drive for crunch rhythm sounds and it doesn't disappoint. I also tried hitting it with a mid boost from my koko which worked beautifully. It's probably my Fav of the three knew menatones.

The pig is dirty and marshally and fuzzy I love it, the bass and treble controls add gain too which was surprising but works so well.

Im still getting used to the fish factory and figuring out how I'm gonna use it, there's some great sounds in it for sure.

leighianson

What is that middle pedal - looks fab.
Hey mate, the Middle pedal is the Menawatt which is Brian's take on a cranked Hiwatt, really great medium gain OD with tons of tweak ability. I've been hitting it with a suhr koko boost which sounds righteous and takes it to lead territory.

leighianson

All good, I think I was thinking of Mogwai boy. Anyway back on topic, I tried the new menatone's at band practice last night and was really loving the red snapper for light gain sounds, it seemed to cut through really well even with the other guitarist playing a les paul through a sick as into an AC30.

Trending Topics