• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Neal Schon shows how it's done

TNJ

Gold Supporting Member
Neal's the man.
Lotsa emotion in his superior riffing!

:dude

S.
j

Madison

He makes it look so easy...as always, fantastic playing by Neal. Have you heard his remake of "Killing me Softly"?

atquinn

Silver Supporting Member
Cool! I'm somewhat disappointed that he didn't throw his signature Neal Schon lick in there though.

-Austin

trower

[geer/peyj] hubris confusion paralysis by analysis
Gold Supporting Member
Ahh, that sustainer hard at work a few minutes in.

blownirocz

Suppoutin' Memba Sinss Dem Oud Dayz...
Gold Supporting Member
So soulful and melodic. Journey is nowhere near my favorite band, but Neal is near the top in terms of his solo writing abilities. Actually not that bad for a cell phone either...

kurtsstuff

Neal.....is way cool...Saw them open up for Emerson,Lake and Palmer in long beach...Pre Perry.....Awesome!! I liked em w/Perry as wel. Ya gotta admit...when you have a whole audience mouthing/humming your solo along with you...You spoke to them.....

Trending Topics