• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!
  • If you are seeing this, you are on the new TGP servers. Bear with us as we work out any issues related to the move. The end result should be a far better snappier experience on TGP. *Notice: You can close this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner.

neck-thru or set neck body blanks, who makes them?

samdjr74

Silver Supporting Member
Hi All,

I'm trying to find someone who makes neck thru body blanks with either the body cut out or atleast the wings attached. I'd also look at set neck body blanks. What I'd really like to get is a double neck body blank but I won't hold my breath on that one. Any help would be great guys.

Thanks,
Sam

FloridaSam

Carvin sells the neck through necks as well as body wings. You'd have to glue and carve to shape though. But, you could use these to make a double neck.

samdjr74

Silver Supporting Member
I was thinking about going the Carvin route and that's an option, just wondering besides them and Soulmate, who else is out there

jay42

I believe Stew-Mac sells the same pieces. I'm not sure which is the cheaper supplier, let alone who really makes them.

samdjr74

Silver Supporting Member
I believe Stew-Mac sells the same pieces. I'm not sure which is the cheaper supplier, let alone who really makes them.
I think that's actually a Carvin neck at Stewmac and it sells for more then direct from Carvin

rooster

I believe the StewMac stuff is from LaSiDo in Canada, and the Carvin stuff is made in California.

rooster.

Trending Topics