• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Need a chorus pedal!

jzucker

Silver Supporting Member
Originally posted by erksin
I'm not the one looking for a chorus, I've already got the DLS...

The only niggle I have with the DLS is the size of the box, but I've had the cover off and the guts take up the whole enclosure. It's a killer unit, I stopped looking after I bought mine.
I know you weren't the one looking. Sorry if it seemed like my posting was directed at you.

They told me a while back they were working on a smaller unit. I haven't heard anything about it recently though.

R3deemed

My chorus search is on hold... It seems my noise is coming from elsewhere. The Marshall chorus just seems to exacerbate it.

<sigh>

jzucker

Silver Supporting Member
I don't see how you can use a CE-1 unless you have a true bypass switch put into it.

grego7

has left the building
Platinum Supporting Member
Originally posted by jzucker
I don't see how you can use a CE-1 unless you have a true bypass switch put into it.
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooper :D

guitarhurricane

Silver Supporting Member
True bypass is a real over rated term. Some pedals are just great without true bypass, and some versions of true bypass are not so true.

erksin

Originally posted by guitarhurricane
True bypass is a real over rated term. Some pedals are just great without true bypass, and some versions of true bypass are not so true.
Well in the CE-1's case, true bypass would be a *HUGE* improvement - I owned one back in the day...

Trending Topics