• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Need a good page of blank fingerboard diagrams.

Hey guys,
I have been looking all over google for a page of blank fingerboard diagrams, which would be great to use for teaching for scale fingerings and arpeggios.
Ideally there would be about 5-8 diagrams per page if possible.
This may sound easy to find, but all the ones I've come across look cheesy or don't print well.
I was hoping maybe you guys could hook me up. Any help on this would be mucho appreciated!!

lifeinsong

Go to JustinGuitar.com...I think he has a bunch of templates you can download and print out yourself.

p.j.

Hey guys,
I have been looking all over google for a page of blank fingerboard diagrams, which would be great to use for teaching for scale fingerings and arpeggios.
This may sound easy to find, but all the ones I've come across look cheesy or don't print well.
I was hoping maybe you guys could hook me up. Any help on this would be mucho appreciated!!
Couldn't you make one using the grid thing on Word? You could adjust the width of the lines so it would print well and I don't think it would look particularly cheesy. Might be worth experimenting?

PJ

Jon

Hey guys,
I've just tried to email you a sheet of mixed diags - PM sent.

Last edited:

xzzy

I just fired up a paint program and made my own. With the line tool, you can bang out a fretboard pretty fast. Do the lines in a light grey, when you write over the top of it it makes it really easy to read.

Doing it this way allowed me to lay them out and scale them however I wanted.

Thanks guys! I appreciate it...the justinguitar.com seems not to really have a diagram of the fingerboard...and the studybass.com one only has one diagram...
It would be nice to have at least 5 fretboard diagrams on one page...any other ideas??

JonR

Thanks guys! I appreciate it...the justinguitar.com seems not to really have a diagram of the fingerboard...and the studybass.com one only has one diagram...
It would be nice to have at least 5 fretboard diagrams on one page...any other ideas??
You want the whole fretboard?

I would just design my own using Word - but a quick google found these, some of which ought to be suitable:
http://images.google.co.uk/images?s...esult_group&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CBIQsAQwAA

RJLII

I did this with studybass.com and Adobe Acrobat. Is this what you're looking for?

Trending Topics

Top Bottom